Sunday, June 13, 2004

A Day to Remember

After a long day on friday with little sleep I took a much needed nap in the evening. When I finally woke up I was in such a good mood as I reflected on my day. The graduation was beautiful and my baby looked so grown up in his cap and gown. He walked into the auditorium with such a proud smile on his face. When his class made it to the stage and started to sing I watched my angel smile as he sung directly to me. The tears just flowed, I couldn't have been any happier than I was at that very moment. We went out to dinner to celebrate and spending time with the whole family felt so good.

In the wee early hours of saturday morning I went into the room and it was a very small crowd. I actually enjoy it when it's that way sometimes. I had a great time with Moonie, Rae, Deli and Peachy. Monette tells the best stories, I just about peed on myself she had me laughing so hard. It's always nice to be around the people who make your heart smile. I dragged Audrey in right before I went to bed and tried to retell Moon's story...I didn't do it justice though. Thanks for being such positive influences in my life I love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home