Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Back to reality

Well, it's been 2 months since we've been back from Puerto Rico, the kids are in school and life is pretty much back to it's daily routine with all it's craziness and stress.

We had a really good time in PR, I definitely did not want to come home. Despite being in the ER twice it was an amazing vacation. One month was not long enough that's for sure, next time we go I'd like to stay the entire summer.

There really hasn't been much to talk about since which explains my lack of posting and with all the things that stress me I get bogged down and can't find the motivation to update even when something good happens. I'm hoping the end of this year brings us some peace.

I will try to get some pics posted soon.

*hugs all around*

1 Comments:

Blogger Moon said...

Yay!! A post lol...Glad u updated the blog...but u know, although we keep in touch online for the most part...know that u can call me anytime night or day..for any reason, I'm here..even if its to just shoot some shit..hell, especially if it's to shoot the shit lol!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home