Sunday, April 22, 2007

Are you out of your vulcan mind?

So...as you guys already know my summer is already gonna be awesome because of our trip to Puerto Rico. I didn't think it could get much better than that but it did!

First of all, Rae (if funds permit) will be coming to Chicago for a Lions Club convention but will be flying in a few days early to hang out with me. Now if that wasn't good news enough Jenn & Les (and son James of course) will be making the big move to Canada and will be stopping by and hanging out for two days with us too. Hold on to your Woohoo's because.....

Monette and Chris (if everything works out) will be making the drive down at the same time so we can all hang out together!!

I didn't realize it until just now, I'm gonna have a house full of Canadians *smirks* is this going to be the best summer ever or what? I think so ;).

In other news:

I've been dealing with ants in my house the last week or so, we may have sealed them in when we tuckpointed, I don't know but what I do know is...they're driving me crazy. I've been disinfecting everything until my fingers are raw. I've tried every ant trap, spray, gel and powder known to man but those lil bug fuckers keep coming. I hope they aren't carpenter ants. All I know is that I'm at my wits end. Jamie told me to put down grits, he says they kill them....and you wonder why I haven't tried grits yet *snickers*.

2 Comments:

Blogger Moon said...

I am sure crossing my fingers that we can make it...I would be so awesome. Holding my breath untill we know for sure...ok, maybe not lol

10:12 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Everything worked out!

See you guys in soon :).

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home