Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Woof Woof

Well, we are a one dog family again. My friend Angie and her children have Basha now. Her kids did not want her to go to a shelter so despite her asthma Angie took her. They really love her so she is in good hands. They have a big backyard and Basha knows them well and one of her older boys is very fond of her and is taking on most of the responsibility of walking her three times a day. My daughter misses Basha but is happy that she is somewhere we can visit her. We spent last weekend there and had a very nice time, we stayed up late and watched movies and had a BBQ on Sunday. Maybe this weekend we'll go back if Angie can handle us again ;).
Other than that there's nothing new or exciting going on over here. I've been less busy and kinda taking it easy since John's mom and aunt left to the Philippines. I have to clean out the guest room now just in case someone decides to visit. Too bad Rae and Ry aren't coming for Thanksgiving *glares at Jamie* I hear it's all your fault :P.

The weather has been pretty crazy though, thundertorms and tornado warnings. Last week I heard (for the first time in my life!) the tornado sirens going off, it took me a minute to figure out what the heck it was. Scared the crap out of the kids and poor Kyra, she hides when she hears thunder and lightening. It wasn't too bad today though, just a few drizzles.

I got a new cell phone, it's a Samsung and it sucks. I think I'm going to exchange it for the RAZR....my car radio still sucks and since I'm naming electronic devices that suck we also have my computer!

I haven't been online much so I haven't gotten to catch up with all my friends. I hope everyone is well and having a great week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Moon said...

Love the pic of the dog...and glad she is with ppl who will love her and u wont have to worry about the two dogs fighting anymore.
I also have to hand out a TISK TISK to Jamie too...FOR SHAME..it's all your fault lmao!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Gadgets have a tendancy not to be as good as promised.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home