Thursday, June 17, 2004

AWWWW CHIT

After the post I just read about Rae's night I figured I better get my ass back on here and write something before she wakes up :) See...I loves you Rae. Anyhow, for those of you who don't already know I had a pretty nice birthday. It was a long day but I enjoyed myself. I've spent the last two days online and on the phone with people I care very much about and that made me sooo happy. These times are precious to me because they don't come around very often.

Rae had me laughing my ass off yesterday as we went through funny links. She has posted them in her blog so I won't be redundant seeing how most of her good friends are also mine. Damn we have good taste don't we? ;)

I'm up this early...I don't know why. I may just go back and lay down and have secret dreams....Do you have a picture of your dog? LOL...Moonie that story is definitley one of your most memorable ones. I tell it to myself at least once a day.

Blog ya later....I promise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home