Sunday, July 18, 2004

Can you speak french?

ok, it's almost 7am here in Montreal, yes we finally made it to moonie's. If you want the long story you'r gonna have to wait for Rae to post it cause I'm not gonna. Anyhow, everyone is asleep except me. I'm just way too excited. I still can't believe that I'm here. Meeting everyone for the first time was like I had just seen them the day before, really weird huh? Other than that I can tell you that there's tons of loving in this house right now. This is already an experience I'll never forget. I do wish that a few of our other close friends were here then it would be absolutely perfect. I haven't been this happy in a long time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its me Squirrels, Have fun and hug everyone for me!!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home