Friday, July 02, 2004

Lost in space

I know it's been a few days since I posted. My mind was sort of all over the place so I couldn't really sit here and write anything that would have made any sense to anyone. I have been going to the pool with Lisa doing laps and feeling much better. The kids have been spending time with their grandparents so I've had alot of time to myself. We did spend some time at the lake with the kids yesterday it was nice until the part where they missed eachother wore off...back to grandma's you go (Heh). I did however come to realize a few things this evening as I sat here:

1. Jamie wins every game we play (Get your mind out of the gutter!)
2. Rae always says something witty when I feel like a twit ;)
3. John can always tell when I'm dl or camming/vc. (Damn we need more bandwidth)
4. I need an ice maker...I can't live without ice (new fridge doesn't have one)
5. My house is constantly full (damn how is a girl to masturbate in peace :0)

.....and you wonder what goes on in the mind of a confused one. There you have it.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Witch Doctor said...

wow is that all that goes thru it...no wonder I have so much room to run and play when I'm in your head >:) LMAO

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna,my house is empty most of the time,come join me if ya Dare.Brian

12:13 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

is it time to start a bbw regs masturbating room??



.... oh but yes i do believe it is.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home