Sunday, July 04, 2004

Everyone left me

Well last night I was in the room chatting with just a handful of regs and then poof everyone is gone. So I'm up all night and there's no one around, and you know I'm no good at keeping myself occupied so what do I do? I find another chat room. Met a really nice guy, one of the regs in the chatroom I went into and had a long voice chat in the room. It was a refreshingly good chat til someone finally got tired of listening to my voice and booted me. I did however find my way back in to say my good byes and offer him a welcome to our room. I am hoping everyone is on their best behavior when he does come check it out...what? I'm kidding, you all are wonderful hosts. I am hoping for a room tonight so I don't have to wander aimlessly through yahoo chat. You know how volnuerable I am :).

Happy Independance Day to all my fellow Americans and a belated Happy Canada day to my friends to the north and to everyone else...happy day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home