Monday, August 23, 2004

Who's life is it anyways?

I'm so tired of everyone making all the decisions in my life. Am I that much of a moron that I am not allowed a say so in anything? Fuck...I just want to SCREAM but no one would hear me. I get thrown here and there, who gives a crap about how Anna feels. She doesn't matter. Someone else always knows whats best for me. I just want to be treated like a person. Don't I deserve that? Why don't I deserve that?

I'm dying inside don't you see? Everytime you hurt me a piece of me dies. I can't choose my friends I can't choose my words, fuck I can't feel. Your insecurities are not my problem. What you do to me isn't fair. I would never do those things to you. Do you hate me so much that you have to hurt me? Am I that horrible of a person?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home