Saturday, December 10, 2005

Here comes Santa Clause

Christmas shopping went well, the stores were not crowded at all and I found the voice changing Darth Vador helmet Jonathan asked Santa for and got some really cute Poly Pocket stuff for Rosie (the closet and a winter wonderland set). One more day of shopping should do it. YAY!!

I wasn't able to find a tree topper that I liked though so I went browsing through ebay today and I found an absolutely gorgeous one that I must have http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Faberge-crystal-gold-tree-topper-Christmas-600_W0QQitemZ6587093150QQcategoryZ33848QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem. I've never bought anything from ebay before but Josh says I should wait til the last day to bid. Anyway, if I'm lucky I'll get it. I suppose...I should make an account first ;).

It's been cold as heck here the last week. Ya know it's too cold when your nipples can cut through glass :p. I love snow but when you get brain freeze without a slushy you start to seriously think about moving to Florida for at least 6 months out of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home