Sunday, January 08, 2006

Even my soul is tired

This is one of those weekends when I appreciate people like Monette and Chris even more than usual. Taking care of John's son Justin and his mom is a full time job for anyone....it's exhausting especially when we're both not feeling well. It's different for us because it's family but you guys do it for strangers. The way you care and nurture these helpless individulas like you do is amazing. Sure you get paid for it and you've chosen it as your profession but you do it with such joy and love. I'm sure that there are many who do this as their "job" with contempt in their hearts just as there are people who care for family members and are negative about the experience. I don't want to be that way.

I am blessed to have such wonderful friends and excellent role models in you both. I hope that I can care for them even half as good as you do for your clients. I'm feeling somewhat overwhelmed and stressed, hopefully it will pass.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moon said...

Awe Anna..what a beautiful thing to say about us. Thankyou...I have to say though, we are human too lol..it isnt always easy, we lose patience and get frustrated, tired and pray we get through some days intact lol...
You are awesome to be doing what you are doing for your family, don't beat yourself up because your tired or get feelings of resentment...your human too...hugs gf

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home