Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

2005 was a year to remember as a year of thankfulness...

1) My son graduated and got excepted to the high school he really wanted to go to. (He is doing excellent there and I'm so proud of him.)

2) My little ones got to spend the entire summer with their grandparents, dad and family. (Which is a blessing since their grandfather passed away just a few weeks after they returned so his last months were spent with his grandchildren that he loved and he died in his country as he wished.)

3) I got two months of peace and quiet, first time in about 15 years. (Although many of my close friends will tell you I whined about missing them almost the whole time ;).)

4) My mom had her last surgery and she is doing excellent. (I love my mommy.)

5) My friend Lindsay came to visit from Canada and we had so much fun together. (Even though I ended up in the hospital the last night she was here.)

6) Monette and Chris getting engaged. (WooHoo, I'm going to a wedding!)

7) Rae finally getting diagnosed and taking action to correct the problem. (You're one brave chica ;) )

8) Jenn and Les moving forward with their loving relationship. (I couldn't be happier for two more wonderful people.)

9) Shan...for toughing it out and going for her dream. (You can take my temp anytime sexy ;) )

10) Jamie S. for getting a new job and changing his whole life for a better future. (I'm proud of you hon.)

11) Jess for getting BOTH her passports and patiently waiting out the storms. (You are one fantastic woman hon.)

12) Amanda for taking the road blocks that you encounter in life with stride and being the cutest lil peach I know :).

13) Jamie C. for doing excellent in school. (I always knew that brain could be used for good and not evil ;).)

and last but not least...

14) John for always loving me despite wanting to strangle me on numerous occasions ;). You and I have gone through many ups and downs and even side to side but in the end we always seem to make it work.


I am blessed year after year with such a wonderful family and amazing friends and I'd like to say thank you all for being there for me through the trials and the celebrations. I love you very much.

4 Comments:

Blogger Moon said...

JUMPS UP AND DOWN..I'M IN THE LIST, I'M IN THE LIST HEHE!!!! I feel so special!!
Hey! not in the short bus kinda way !!! meanies!
0X0X0X

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One can only be amazing when they have amazing friends like yourself..you have come up and down without the last year and should be very proud of yourself..thank you for the laughter, smiles and hugs when I needed them - Jess

9:58 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Moon: Of course you're on the list...you are very special.

Thuuuuuuursday ;)

Jess: You know I feel ya up during everyone of those hugs dontcha *winks*

10:11 PM  
Blogger The Witch Doctor said...

:P pppfffffttt I made the list too :D

And you got something special going on there with John sweetie... he's a really good man ;)

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home