Friday, February 24, 2006

A long overdue update

Not much exciting going on over here as of late but I've been pretty busy for someone who has nothing to do ;). Today was a really good day so I thought I'd post about it.

We went to Rosie's assembly at school. She was so adorable in her costume. She did a great job with her lines, she had to recite them in english and spanish.

After the assembly we took the kids to Navy Pier and saw two movies at the IMAX theatre. The first one was Roving Mars which was ok for like a school field trip. John got free passes for an special screening of Deep Sea 3D. Let me tell you it was fecking awesome. The kids loved it.

After that we walked around the Pier and watched some of the indoor entertainers and then went to BuildaBear. The kids had so much fun building a new friend.

Afterwards we went to dinner, and all was going well until Rosie started feeling sick and threw up in the bathroom. Now I have two pukey kids. Jonathan got sick yesterday and threw up in the van in the morning when we got to school. I think tomorrow they'll both be staying home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Moon said...

As I already told u ...I don't think those are you and John's kids..they are your clones lol...mini me's for each of you.

Both adorable, thanks for sharing.

1:51 AM  
Blogger The Witch Doctor said...

That bear that Rosie has in her hand is feckin adorable.. I want one!!

The kids look great...

hope they're not pukey for too long...

and I agree with Moonie they're your clones not your kids... lmao

sounds like you had a fun day (well until the pukey part)

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home