Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Put it all together and you get...

Sometimes there's a part of me that has to turn from here and go

I saw it written and I saw it say Pink moon is on its way
I wanna see you dance again because I'm still in love with you
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
You're half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole
Stilted conversations, I'm afraid that's all we've got
And though he never would wave goodbye, you could see it written in his eyes
Smell the sea and feel the sky, let your soul and spirit fly
I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend
Whistling tunes we hide in the dunes by the seaside
I know how you feel inside, I've been there before
They can't turn off my feelings like they're turning off the light
T'was hard the woeful words to frame, To break the ties that bound us
Favoured rhymes to find hope, In the sands of life
With your hands held in mine, I'd be sure we'd not sever
Are you looking for answers for reasons under the stars
Nobody knows what I feel inside, all I know is I walked away and cried

Forever Yours, Faithfully

...*cough*Bullshit*cough*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home