Sunday, January 29, 2006

My Life Is Brilliant

Ok...so my sewer backed up last night and I've been cleaning the basement. The plumber will be here between noon and 1pm today. I've filled two contractor bags of stuff that is going to have be thrown out now. Not too much of a loss, it wasn't anything important. I really do hope it's nothing serious. After it's fixed I'm gonna have the wonderful job up getting up all the nasty smelling water and then mopping the whole basement with clorox. It's absolutely disgusting.

Update: $150 later it's all fixed...and they showed up at 5pm

3 Comments:

Blogger Moon said...

WoW...that really sux but it could have been so much worse. And besides, its things like that , that makes us totally do a super cleaning overhall on everything lol. Hope you have or had lots of help doing it. hugs 0x0x0x

10:54 AM  
Blogger The Witch Doctor said...

I'm so sorry that the sewer backed up hun, thats shitty...

and WTF?? they didn't show up until 5pm?!?

that woulda pissed me off for sure...

here's to hoping it doesn't happen again..

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as Joshua doesn't use half the roll of Charmin everytime he goes, I think you won't have to worry about dealing with all that "shit". lol

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home