Sunday, July 23, 2006

A week of blessings

For starters, my friend Rae finally had her procedure done and is doing good. We are happy to have her back and very grateful that it went well. That means our next vist we'll be able to party all night!

Monette and Chris booked their romantic honeymoon get away in beautiful Niagra Falls and things are moving forward positively for their family.

John and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. He made reservations at Fogo de Chão and we spent the evening out alone (that in itself is a treat) enjoying eachother's company, the wonderful atmosphere and of course the food :P. I wasn't expecting him to do anything so I was very pleasantly surprised. Not to mention I got a sweet treat decorated with a nice anniversary wish from the restaurant.

The next day I spent 5 hours sewing and working on a diaper cake for my cousin's baby shower centerpiece. It was my first "real" project and with the help of my friend Terri, I was able to pull it off very nicely. My cousin loved it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Moon said...

Wow, was that room ever decorated lol!..Your cousin must have loved your diaper cake and everything else, hope she go lots of stuff..

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That diaper cake looks great. You did a wonderful job. Perhaps you can make me one of those sometime. I am glad that your cousin had such a good time.

12:46 PM  
Blogger The Witch Doctor said...

Looks like a good time was had by all hun...


and I'm gonna post this here as well as on Moonie's blog...

N I A G A R A

you know me about typos ;)

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home