Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Back it up

I know I've been slacking...I've had more than one person tell me that I need to post. I've been meaning to, I swear but I've just been feeling pretty yucky the past week. Sinus headaches...or at least that's what I'm guessing they were. I was sleeping a lot because of them. I'm feeling somewhat better so that's good.

Last week John took Jonathan to a Blackhawks game, they played the Montreal Canadiens...and won! Jonathan really enjoyed the game and it was nice that he got to spend some quality time with daddy. Roselena was super jealous so daddy has promised to take her somewhere special too. Just her and him ;).

My mom gave us a scare last week. She was in the hospital for a few days, thank goodness it turned out to be angina and nothing more severe. She's back at home doing her thing. We were worried that they might have to do angioplasty again, not the case...not yet anyway. She is doing her best to stay on the strict diet the cardiologist put her on and she's walking everyday. I'm walking with her...although I've missed some days due to me not feeling well.

In other news, my oldest son Josh has a gf, I knew this day was coming just not this soon. Thank goodness she's a smart girl (all honors classes) and she seems genuinely supportive and encouraging to him thus far. Her name is Lluvia, which is Rain in English and I'm looking forward to meeting her soon. I've been nosy, checking out his myspace...hey what I can I say that's what moms do ;).

The kids have picked out their costumes for Halloween, Jonathan was not leaving the store without getting a mask that spills blood through a heart pump *rolls eyes*. Yeah I caved but he didn't get the bloody knife, I just don't do weapons. Rosie picked a butterfly, it's simple and cute. Josh will be a wizard for the dance on friday night that he will be going to with his girlfriend (OMG, is that weird to say). I'll be sure to take some pics and post them.

After a few months of searching and being hit with several obstacles my friend Angie finally found a great job that she loves. I am so happy for her, she needed some good things to start happening for her. Now we just need to go out and celebrate!

Jamie and his wife Angela have been blessed with a precious little bundle of joy that they are caring for until they can adopt her. I am so excited for them.

Jenn and Les got married yesterday and I couldn't be happier for them. I wish I could have been there to witness it but I'll just be grateful they were able to do it all because they did have a last minute gliche.

This has been a tough year for many of us but it seems to be picking up...late, but that's better than never right?

FYI: I posted that translation for you Monette, it's in the comments. *wink* pssst, you still need to get me in the restricted area on that 3-D chat, I want some sexy lingerie too :P.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you look really close, Jonathan decided to punk his hair that night *sigh*... you think Joshua and his girlfriend is something, wait till this one gets Joshua's age... we're talking about sparkley shiney silver hair, Anna... :P

Congratulations to those who were specially blessed this week! It's always better to hear good news instead of bad news.

12:39 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I know what you mean about slacking. Ive been slacking all around, posting and commenting.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home