Tuesday, March 20, 2007

This is how much of a retard I really am....

I'm on the phone talking to a friend and mention to her that I'm going to go to the video store to drop off some movies. As she continues talking to me I start gathering my things to go. I put my shoes on, get the movies and check that they're in the cases, grab my purse and keys and then I start looking around for my cell phone. I think to myself, it was just here...where'd it go? Ughhh, so I start retracing my steps, to the kitchen...nope not on the counter, to the living room then back to the dining room to check the china cabinet. Where the hell is it I'm thinking to myself as my friend says "ok, I'll let you go so you can go to the video store" and hangs up. Closing the phone is when I realized I was ON my cell phone. I started to laugh so hard and said "I'm such a retard!" Josh looks at me and asks why so I tell him, he got such a kick out of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Moon said...

Even after u told me that lastnight it still made me laugh reading it today lol...ya goober!!
(she says, knowing she has put the milk in the cubboard and clean plates in the fridge...)

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats pretty damn funny. I have done some crazy stuff like that myself.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home