Monday, January 22, 2007

So close to real

I guess it's time for a post. Not that I have anything special to report but the month is almost over already so here goes.

At the start of every new year I find myself always saying "this is going to be a good year" and not believing it even as I utter the words. As the days pass and the new year starts to be not so new anymore with things happening one right after the other I sigh and think to myself...maybe life really just is a whole bunch of bad years strung together. Is there really ever going to be a good year? Heck, I'd settle for a good month at this point.

Anyway, looks like this post resembles how I'm feeling right now, hopefully hopeless.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could not agree with you more. It just seems that the quicker the days go, the worse it seems. Something has to give.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Moon said...

I agree that something has to give...but it is YOUR ATITUDES!!!

As long as you think life is like that..IT WILL BE!...

Heck...I know life can royally suck ..most of us humans know that but we have to remember how lucky we are. Be thankful for the great things about our lives. WE all have things to be happy about. The rainy days , the crappy days, the omg days...we all have . The key is all the other days...or the tiny little things that worked out for a given day...talking to a friend, having a great meal, our kids making us laugh...
I don't mean to mock how u felt Anna my friend...I know exactly how u felt when u wrote it. I have been there myself at times.
I have since tried to look at the new yr with hope as u do but also look for all the good things happening around us that we sometimes forget or don't notice.
Big hugs my friend 0x0x0x

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home