Friday, June 18, 2004

When one day runs into the next

The past few nights I've been staying up til the sun comes up and then some. It's all Rae's fault..uh huh...spank her, wait don't do that she may like it.

Well it's friday and we did the family pizza and movie night thing. I enjoyed the serenity, actually it was so peaceful I started to fall asleep during the movie. I think it has something to do with being at my mom's house. I always feel so at home there.

Good News- next month I'm gonna visit Moonie and Obi and as it turns out were having our own little BBW party. I just sorta invited myself..Deli was going for a visit and Rae decided that she'd drive there to meet them and so I figured hey..me too. We added Gar and were still recruiting....shhh don't tell Monette that ;). I'm so excited I can't wait to get there *doing the happy dance*.

On a side note....

Paul - Puddles in your pocket
Rae - I will never be your ass monkey
Moonie - OOk
Jenn - Jesus is really really nice to the angels
Jamie - I really like my closet

and you wonder why I can smile after a crappy day...these people have alot to do with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Witch Doctor said...

Tipper Gore Gots Nice Bewbies :P

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home