Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Tal Vez

So I'm sitting here still unable to sleep even though I'm completely exhausted. Not to mention that the kids will be up in 3 hours to start the new school year. Oh yeah...YAY, can you feel the excitement? I'll probably end up spending most of my morning at the school as you can tell I'm so looking forward to this week ;).

Tal vez será que por ahora ya no hay nada que hablar y esta vez necesitamos tiempo para pensar. Y yo por mi parte propongo intentarlo de nuevo volver a empezar que por más que lo pienso no encuentro una sola razón para seguir sin tí.

On a happier note...We had a really nice Labor Day BBQ at my uncle's house. The kids really enjoyed themselves as did I, we don't get to see alot of my family all that often anymore. Everyone keeps moving away from the city. Can't blame them, you get more house for your buck in the suburbs.

Alright, I'm gonna try to close my eyes one more time...this headache seems to be getting worse. If I'm lucky I can get a few hours in.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No puede comenzar nuevo sin el conclusión. ¿Cuándo? ¿Cuándo termina, y cuándo comienza?

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home