Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Never sit in Santa's chair...

or you're likely to be swallowed up.

This cartoon reminds me of my dad...not because he has a big ass *laughs* but he has a recliner that is "his chair" which sits in a corner away from the sofa and love seat that no one is allowed to sit on. He makes few exceptions to the rule. People who visit from out of town, probably cause they are not likely to sit on his chair ever again or at least not for a really long time and me *big cheesy smile* because I'm Anna.

Nahhh....

The real reason why I'm an exception is because when I was 7 months pregnant for Rosie I couldn't sleep laying flat. I had to sleep sitting up which meant I got to sleep in his chair. After I delivered her I just kept sitting on it because I had a c-section and it was more comfortable. After that I used the excuse that it was closer to the tv and easier for me to see, he'd give me a look every once in awhile and walk away but now he knows that when I'm there I sit in his chair. I'll admit it, I'm a brat ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger The Witch Doctor said...

I was offered the sacred chair when I was there *tee hee hee*

and he lets ya sit in it now cause yer his lil girl ;) and he loves you :D

12:25 PM  
Blogger Moon said...

I agree with u Anna, You are a brat!!! hehe

11:38 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Anna Baby!!!

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home