Monday, April 03, 2006

It's Spring!!!!

I love spring almost as much autumn. I'm not too fond of losing an hour of sleep though. It was hard to get up today, not just for me but for everyone in the house.

I've been so busy the past few weeks that I haven't really had time to post or even chat very often even though I've really wanted to. I've had a few good topics too ;). I put one of them in Peachy's comment section and hopefully she'll use it *snickers*. The other I might actually blog about this week if I have time.

I'm really excited about our trip to Florida though. We'll be leaving here on friday night, driving to Tennessee to visit John's godbrother then on to Gainesville to visit my cousins and from there we're going to Port Charlotte to see one of the properties. We're also gonna hang out in Orlando for a few days with my other cousin. Then off to see the second property in Palm Coast. Back to Gainesville and then on to Georgia where I'm gonna stop in on Jenn. (Shhh...she doesn't know yet!!) and finally home. That's the plan, it may change a bit but at least we have an idea.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a safe trip both coming and going.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Moon said...

You will have a blast..are you all going with the kids or just u and John ? Either way...be safe and be sure to get lots of pics.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home