Saturday, July 29, 2006

A visit with Prada

On thursday we all jumped into the van and drove a lil over an hour to my uncle's house. He got a new pool and the kids were looking forward to swimming in it all week. Even towards the evening when it started to rain a lil bit they wouldn't get out of the pool. Crazy kids! That includes John :P

We thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent there hanging out with my family. We didn't get home until almost 1am. Oh...and the food was excellent. My mom made potato salad and arroz con gandules (spanish rice) and I made baked mosticcioli. My uncle marinated some chicken and made some really good baked beans with bacon in it and what's a BBQ without corn on the cob.

My cousin Eyvette has the cutest lil dog named Prada, she gives high fives for treats and if you blow softly in her face she tries to eat the air, it's so adorable. She's just so friendly and loving you wanna take her home with you. My cousin wouldn't allow that though ;) because we did try.


On long drives like that is when I miss my radio even more than usual, I still haven't gotten one put in since they broke in a stole the last one. It's starting to get to me though, not having my music. Hopefully we can get one in soon. We need to get the a/c recharged too cause man has it been hot the past few days.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that you and your family had such a good time. However, you are making me hungry. Baked mostaccioli (yummy), marinated chicken (drooling). Not to mention swimming in a pool. Geez, how I envy you.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Moon said...

yeah what gene said lol...but glad u had a great day....Youuu Hooo John?...put a car radio on your xmas list of ideas for Anna dude...hehe

3:15 PM  
Blogger miss_seph said...

SO CUUUUTTTTEEEEE!!!!!!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home