Thursday, October 21, 2004

How high can you kick?

Alright, I'll be the first one to admit that Lisa and I are silly 90% of the time we're together and when we're around my mom we act like kids. So we're in the kitchen at my mom's house and my mom is cooking us bacon while Lisa and I are standing around the kitchen just waiting for breakfast. Lisa asks me "Do you think I can kick your uncle in the face?" I'm like WTF....why on earth would you want to kick my uncle in the face? I'm a bit confused til I see her staring at the pic on the fridge. Ohhh, you think you can kick that high I ask, she assures me she can. I tell her that I think she can only kick my brother in the face which is the picture directly below my uncle.

So Lisa warms up, lifts up her pants and does her sumo wrestler stance and kicks...sure enough she only reaches my brother's face. So then she asks me how high I can kick...I show her on the fridge pointing right below my brother's pic. So now I'm concentrating on my kick, doing my kung foo action karate chop in the air and I kick...I got my uncle right in the face and the fridge rolls backwards. I say "who says fat girls aren't flexible" and we start laughing. My dad comes into the kitchen to find out what's going on and says that we are both nuts, my mom nods in agreement and we just giggle.

A little while later I walk into the living room and my dad is sitting on his recliner watching tv and I say "dad...watch this...I can kick pretty high". Again I'm swaying around karate chops flying and I kick in the air...this time I pull a muscle in my thigh but I pretend I'm all good ya know. He just gives me a look and finally smiles as I turn to walk away all proud.

When we get home Lisa tries on my fridge which is a bit smaller showing Joshua how high she can kick. Josh is amazed that she can kick that high and Lisa says "now watch your mom". I start laughing do my kick, the tip of my foot landing right on top of the fridge....woohoo I've impressed my son yet again.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you could kick a leg up on my shoulder?..mmmmm

3:02 AM  
Blogger The Witch Doctor said...

OMFG Anna...as soon as I started readin I knew it would be funny....but damn girl...that was too much... LMFAO
just standin around and all of a sudden having your friend say "do you think I could kick your uncle in the face?"
Fuck I'm still killin myself laughing over here!!

3:38 AM  
Blogger Moon said...

That was funny but I was sure to read about one or the other of you trying a kick and having the other leg fly out from under u to land on you ass..like Charlie Chaplan lol.......hehe..

8:50 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Ive so done the leg kick thing. I also soo fell on my big ass. My dad still laughs about it.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home