Saturday, October 09, 2004

Contra La Corriente

Today was a good day, got to talk to a few friends and have some very nice conversations. Then this evening we went out to dinner, the whole family including my mom and dad and one of my brothers. It's always nice to have a meal together and not have to worry about clean up ;).

The next few weekends are going to be busy but I'm really going to try to take full advantage of them because winter will set in soon enough. Autumn is my favorite season, you can't ask for better weather, not too hot not too cold..just right. I love the colors and I think it's the whole concept of change that makes this my favorite time of year.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Witch Doctor said...

I love Autumn...it's my favourite also.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home