Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Oh what a Monday morning it was

The morning started out in a bit of a rush, but everything was all planned out...what needed to be done. The kids didn't go on the school bus because I had to stop off at the pediatrician's office to pick up a school form for Rosie then drop them all off. As we all pile into the car, the nice clean car...daddy was sweet enough to clean my car on sunday, the kids get all settled in and were off. As were driving Rosie tells me that her tummy hurts because her seatbelt is too tight. I ask her brother Josh to loosen it for her. Then I hear it, "mommy, I think I'm going to throw up" oh geez so I'm looking around frantically for a place to pull over, needless to say we didn't make it.

So now Rosie is crying and Jonathan is screaming cause he's next to her and he's got vomit on his pants and Joshua is gagging. I pull over, we get Jonathan in the front seat and Joshua starts to vomit. Oh this is just great...he opens the window to get air after he's done and we start moving again heading in the direction of grandma's house, thank goodness she lives close to their school and Josh starts gagging again, I pull over he vomits now Lisa starts gagging. At this point I'm laughing so hard I nearly pee my pants because every time I'm ready to move the car Josh starts gagging.

We finally make it to my mom's house after stopping about 4 times so Josh can do his mini vomits. Lisa gets out of the car and comes around to get Rosie out, she pulls her out and then she starts gagging. I'm laughing all over again as Josh runs into my mom's house to get away from it all. After cleaning the car and laughing til my stomach hurt were off again, just the boys went to school and yep they were about 45 minutes late but let me tell ya they had one hell of a story to tell. You gotta love the sympathy vomit said one of my friends I told the story to.

....and yes I so wish I had a camcorder for that.

1 Comments:

Blogger crazybrunette said...

This reminds me of the time my son - then a toddler - puked all over me in the grocery store. We had been to the doctor and headed straight for Publix to pick up his perscription. Needless to say, we didn't make it out in time. So there I am, standing paralyzed with toddler spew all over him, all over me. Fortunately, a store employee came to our rescue, got us to a bathroom and cleaned up the floor. And who did we run into? The thin-and-very-stylish-lives-in-a-really-expensive-house-on-a-golf-course red-head from work whose son is about the same age as mine. Ah well, now my motto is "If I survived being puked on in the middle of the grocery, I can survive anything!"
--bru

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home