Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Words from within

I just wanted to take a few minutes this morning to say a few words that are in my heart and have been on my mind the past few days. I know that I don't vocalize alot of my feelings to the people I care about but I do want them to know that they are important to me. My friends, to whom I sometimes don't get to talk to as often as I'd like but when I do it still feels like just yesterday. You know who you are..... in no particular order ;).

Monette an Chris, you are both very near and dear to my heart. I know you've had a deep loss and a rough week in general my thoughts have been with you Moon.

Shannon, you too are going through a rough time with your mom being ill and lots of changes in your life. Everything will fall into place and your mom is in my prayers hon.

"It is an act of courage to acknowledge our own uncertainty and sit with it for awhile."

Amanda, I feel you sweety, I understand. You are so special. I don't know that you can actually grasp just how amazing you really are.

Rae, you never cease to amaze me woman. I'm so proud of you. You have shown not only the strength I knew was in you but also the self love that came along with it. I can see the difference, your on your path to happiness.

"The struggle for one's self is not easy and demands the development of inner strength and self-conviction. It comes with love."

Jenn and Les, I can't express how much joy it brings me to watch you both in love. It makes the little things not so important anymore.

Jess, you are probably one of the most remarkable women I've ever met. Your struggling with changes too and you know that I'm here for you.

"Fear becomes an ally which whispers that we are coming to our edge, to unplumbed depths, to the space in which all growth occurs."

Jamie C. your time has come, your crossroad is here. Change is good, it always is. I'm confident that the decisions you make are the right ones and you will get to where you're going. I have no doubt about it.

Paul, make the good things happen babe. Your always in my thoughts even when I don't know that you're there.

"We always attract into our lives whatever we think about most, believe in most strongly, expect on the deepest level and imagine most vividly."

Jamie S. your a light in the dark even when you try not to shine.

I'll stop rambling now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I wuv my ergo baby!

12:44 PM  
Blogger The Witch Doctor said...

Amazing attracts amazing remember that hun.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home