Sunday, October 24, 2004

When there isn't anything left to give

Sometimes when I think I've just about had enough and I can't do it anymore somehow I find the strength to go on. Lately, I just feel like I have exhausted my reserve and I just don't have anything left to give. I'm a failure because I can't take control...or should I say I don't know how to. I want to just get up and run away but the thought alone makes me feel like a bad person. Is it selfish for me to need?

I sit and think about my childhood, my mom had my two brothers and me to deal with...how did she stay sane? ....or is she ;) ? I adore my children but they are one of the biggest stressers in my life. It's not their fault, it's mine. I allowed them to walk over me so long that now it's too late to make a change.

It doesn't help that I'm dead inside. I can't give what I don't have.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna, we all reach the point where we feel we have hit rock bottom and can't go on. I wanted to thank you for calling and for your condolences over the past few weeks. I've learned that Im a hell of a lot stronger than I thought I was. You are too. I love ya >:D<

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home