Friday, April 28, 2006

Ohhh the pain!!

If you've been wondering where I've been for a week my DSL has been fuckered. Not having a reliable connection is a pain in the @$$. I'm lucky enough to be on dial up at the moment to post this. I'm sure none of you really missed me ;).

I fell down on wednesday and and hurt myself again (for those that know about the first fall a week before when I hurt my back) this time I sprained my left ankle and got a gash in my thigh so now I'm hobbling about and in a good amount of pain. Bad timing, tomorrow is my uncle's wedding which means I won't be having as much fun as I was planning on, no dancing for me :( . I'll be lucky if I can get my heels on. How retarded would I look all dressed up and wearing sandals huh?

The kids have spring fever. With the nice weather we're having they are wanting to be outside from the time they get home from school until it's dark. We've explained to them that they can only be out there if an adult is watching but that doesn't seem make a difference to them when they sneak out the back door and go in front to ride their bikes and roller blades. The problem is they think they're old enough to be running in and out by themselves and it's driving me nuts. Today, my mom took them to the playground and Rosie decided to run back home to get her bike without even telling her. My mom lost it looking for her and her heart starting hurting, she thought someone had kidnapped her. At 6 years old she thinks she's grown enough to do as she pleases. I dunno, it wasn't this hard with Josh.

Hope everyone had a good week, I'll check in later if my connection cooperates.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moon said...

OH ANNA!!! I am so sorry to hear about your fall..damn gf...be more carefull..I need u in top shape for my wedding...it's all about me u know lmao!!
Seriously though, I hope you feel better soon and YES I missed you , ya goof!! was wondering where u were. U know u can call me anytime too...let me know how your doing..Chris is at work all weekend so call me this weekend..I want to hear all about your uncles wedding anyway ...hugs hun

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home