Saturday, November 04, 2006

This Boricua wants to go home

Lately I've been feeling overwhelmed....if I could just hop on a plane and head to my island where life is slow and peaceful that's what I'd do in a heartbeat. Responsibilities make it hard to just pick up and go but I know without a doubt that I'm so ready to live the life of a jibaro. A life where music flows from your soul and being in the mountains breathing in the fresh air means more than just taking a deep breath...it's taking in life as it should be.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been telling you for a long while now that you need to take a nice long vacation and some time for yourself. You do too entirely too much. Take a break and enjoy the islands. Hop on a plane and plan your escape.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home