Saturday, February 28, 2009

Right before my eyes


The year is flying by just as they always do, my baby (who is now 18) is graduating from high school in June. Yes, I know...I'm old! I wish there was a pause button so we could keep them little for as long as we wanted. So many hopes and dreams we have for them, watching them learn all the lessons that life has to teach and then it suddenly hits you one day that they really are no longer a kid. I am so proud of the man he is growing up to be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moon said...

What a handsome 18 yr old he is too!! But more important, he is a good young man...soft spoken, kind, respectful , a genuinely nice guy any mom and dad could be proud to call their son. I liked him emmediatly when I spent time at you home for a week...For all you others out here that haven't had the pleasure of Anna's hospitality , all I can say really is NEENER NEENER!!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home