Sunday, December 21, 2008

Girls night out

Friday night my friend Helen came over with two packs of Bacardi Mojitos for her and two packs B&J Pomegranate/Rasberry wine coolers for me...MMMM. According to her we needed to get drunk, I didn't protest :p. After we had a few bottles each we watched a pretty good movie then she tells me that we're going out tomorrow night because we need to let loose every once in awhile, she had invited her mom to join us and Lisa decided to come along as well so it turned into a girl's night out.

I'm so glad I went...we had a great time. We went to a Puerto Rican restaurant called Coco's. The food was orgasmic. Coming from me that says a lot ;). The atmosphere was perfect, very relaxed and friendly and the music and art completed the whole experience.

After leaving the restaurant we went to a nice Latin bar & grill called Tumbao. Another place I'd highly recommend. The band was shake your booty amazing and the drinks were nice and strong. What I liked most about the place was the fact that there were people of all ages dancing and having a good time. It's not like one of those places you go to and feel out of place because the crowd is younger. I got home at 2am a little tipsy and a lot happy.

Hope you all had a good weekend too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Moon said...

OMg, I looked at the sites, that food looks YUMMYYYYY, U guys will have to take us to both those places, next time we go see u in Chicago...I am hungry now damnit!
I wish I could have joined u for girls night out, I can't remember the last time I did that with friends, its about time I do!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Merry Christmas! I am glad you had a good weekend. I hope your Holidays are wonderful too

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home