Monday, December 01, 2008

When you need a hug


I've got the greatest friends in the world, they always know how to make me feel better. Whether it's a phone call from Monette or a nice visit from my other wonderful girl friends I always feel the love.
Lisa came by yesterday and brought the boys their birthday gifts and even made some yummy french toast for breakfast. She spent the afternoon with us hanging out. We watched a movie and ate some Thanksgiving leftovers, it was nice to just be home. After Lisa left my friend Helen came over and spent some time with me and the kids, we all layed in my king size bed and talked about all sorts of interesting stuff. Today, Helen surprised me and came over again just to give me a hug....she also brought me flowers and taffy apples for the family.

We are truly blessed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moon said...

Well your friends love you, so its really easy to try to make your day abit better when u need it most, or just be there to take your mind off things when times are difficult. Hugs my friend...I love you.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home