Monday, November 01, 2004

If we don't see it does that mean it isn't there?

It's so easy to make stubborn stains dissapear with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Works well on most surfaces...not so good on life's mistakes though...I doubt thats what they had in mind when they came up with it anyhow ;).

So I've been thinking about all the stuff I'd erase if I could..darn that would be a whole lot of earsing so I figure I'll leave it be. Maybe in my next life I'll buy stock in liquid paper for the permanent stuff ya know.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

erasing things is overrated... and un-erasing is just as hard.

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

un-erasing? I say, don't play with permanent markers, no matter how much you clean or cover or erase, they don't call it permanent for no reason.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home