Thursday, November 04, 2004

Did you see that wreck?

Well if it wasn't bad enough Bush won, my day was shot to hell from the get go. I knew I should have stayed in bed, pulled the covers over me and slept through the day. I just had a feeling, thats what I get for not listening to my gut, not like I had much of a choice huh?

If I think positive and repeat "Tomorrow will be better" over and over as I click my heels together three times maybe I'll skip tomorrow and jump right into friday ;). I have a feeling friday is gonna be a good day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bush will still have won on Friday... but that doesn't mean you can't have a good day. Just think now you can look forward to Hillary C. in 4 years.

6:37 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Wouldnt it be funny, if Hillary was elected, and got busted for getting frisky with a male intern?

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know suddenly moving to Canada is looking better and better. Grow your own dope, plant a (GW) bush. I couldn't freaking believe he got re-elected.. arrrrgggg

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH, 4 more years of Bush!!! Hillary is an idiot who isn't qualified to be city dog catcher.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home