Tuesday, November 09, 2004

What flavor did you get?

So now that everyone has had their snowcone we can move on (see what happens when you add juice to snow) mine was razzberry by the way. I must thank everyone for their comments they actually made a bad situation easier to deal with. I'm so glad I have friends like you. For those involved all I can say is I'm sorry and I love you all for loving me enough to deal with my crap. Everyone else who is confused...feel lucky that you didn't have to live through it with us and here have a snowcone ;).

The kids had fun raking up leaves with dad on saturday. I however was in bed all of friday and most of saturday due to horrible back pain (thank goodness for drugs thats all I have to say). Sunday was better we just relaxed and I went downtown to meet a fellow agent for a mission www.agentdisco.com for those interested. Sunday night I watched the Diary of Ellen Rimbauer with John and neither of us were impressed with the movie but the fact that we were able to watch a movie all the way through without the kids making noise was a treat in itself. They were asleep so they weren't actually able to misbehave :p.

No school for the kids on wednesday, report card pick up. *Shakes head* I'll let you know how that goes.

Edit: Turns out that report pick up is next wednesday the 17th but they do have tomorrow and friday off for Veterans' Day and Teacher Professional Development Day.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Witch Doctor said...

mine was pomegrante flavour...if you dispute it with me I'll punch you in the ear :P

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted cherry flavor but I think I got blueballs... I mean blueberry.

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO ROFL @ the way ppl can distort the truth in their minds. Very much entertainment.

/pisses in the popcorn&snowcones

4:51 PM  
Blogger The Witch Doctor said...

Jamie are you sure "anonymous" will understand half of the words you said in that comment?

*WEG*

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO ROFL @ the way things are censored around here so certain people won't be offended. *cough*Asshats*cough*

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home