Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The long and winding road

This year brings lots of change for me so, even though it's April, I can still say it's a new year. (Nope, I wasn't trying to get away from the fact that I haven't posted in a few months :p)

Changes are scary but I'm looking forward to tomorrow in the midst of my feelings of emptiness and fears of consequence.

"Many times I've been alone and many times I've cried. Anyway you'll never know the many ways I've tried."

I'm feeling frustrated alot these days, probably because uncertainty is a constant. I hate feeling the loss of control and that's exactly what this is.

"You left me standing here a long, long time ago."

Now I must find myself, search deep and pull out what was meant to be. This is all I've ever known. I want more than what I've settled for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home