Thursday, April 21, 2005

Pictures of you

Throughout the day I scan through pictures of my life as I think about what tomorrow will bring. I get stuck on a few and stop to remember the feelings.

"I've been looking so long at these pictures of you that I almost believe that they're real."

I sometimes wonder if I were stronger would things have been different? When we want something so bad we believe that it can happen if we just tried a little harder, did something different or if we just said the right words. When it doesn't happen we blame ourselves over and over because it must be something we've done wrong.

"I've been living so long with my pictures of you that I almost believe that the pictures are all I can feel."

I've created such a huge obstacle by just second guessing my heart and doubting what I know are the right choices to make. I find myself hiding behind all the reasons that I've constructed in my mind.

"Screamed at the make believe, screamed at the sky and you finally found all your courage to let it all go."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the picture is a delusion of what you thought or wish you had. Sometimes we build up and live in worlds that don't even exsits.

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to get off your ass and start living the rest of your life. it is foolish to dwell on the past, only you can make your life better

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote the first comment about living in worlds that dont exsit and I READ the second comment by someone who is anonumous "get off your ass". Where did that come from?
JEWELS

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home